I'm sorry this is so late. My week's been really crazy. But I found some time so here it goes.
Rehearsal went really well last Sunday. It was Halloween so we had a good excuse to pull out our costumes and imagination and come to rehearsal in them. It was neat to see peoples ideas and such. Everyone that wore their costume looked fantastic! (Everyone who didn't did too by the way!) It was great.
After warm-ups Ian broke us off into groups to work on things. I got to work with the other dancers on our routine. We worked on it for quite a while and missed most of the vocals because of it, but it was worth it. We needed the practice. And by the time we had finished everyone was doing a lot better.
Then Ian called a break and we all came into the room with the stage and talked and hung out for a while. Then Ian called us up on stage and we worked on blocking. It was fun and went pretty well I think. Towards the end of rehearsal we ran through all the scenes we knew so far without our scripts. I got lost in one place but Cathy got me back on track. Everyone did amazing during it!
Once we had finished, someone prayed and we were dismissed. I think this rehearsal was really fun. Not only because of the costumes, but also because I get to spend time with amazing people. I can't wait for tomorrow's rehearsal! I'll write about that one when I can.
peace, sparrow
No comments:
Post a Comment