I'm back to bloging on this beautiful rainy day.
Second rehearsal was this past Sunday and it was amazing! I was really stressed from the past week but as soon as I got to the theater I took my mind off of it and just had fun. Yvonne started working with us on the music, which was a blast! We worked on the hardest song but I thought it was fairly easy. (I wonder if I'll consider one of the easier songs diffcult then?) I get to sing with the sopranos and I love it!
After we worked on the first song for a while, Ian had us come to the stage and work on blocking. Blocking is really interesting and fun because it's setting the stage for the story to be told. I was suprised that we were already diving right in, but it's super fun that way! I had to leave a bit early so I wasn't there for the end but I'm sure it went well.
This is all for this rainy day.
peace, sparrow
No comments:
Post a Comment